Tuesday 5 June 2012

#9ofpride

A little late this week as we've been busy with the Jubilee celebrations, what a great weekend to be British and what a fabulous monarch we have

Here are my 9 of pride. To be honest I have had a bit of a tough week personally, there have been significant changes in my life over the last 6 months and things are getting back to normal now but I still have the rough day/week. I have read two blogs this week which have helped me massively.












1. My man Ace on our way up to pre-school. I am trying to get us to cycle/scoot now rather than taking the little red car
2. In the city working, such beautiful foxgloves.
3. 11pm at night coming home from work, it can't be right coming home that late.
4. picking the rhubarb with little Jasper, we called it "rhubarb umbrella!"
5. Admiring the beautiful embroidery and quilting in Wotton Under Edge where we live
6. We are so lucky to have a stream walk on the way home from school, just need to remember crocs!
7. My bargain of the week, a £2.50 lamp with my old lamp shade. By adding the button detail I am more than pleased with it
8. We have a fabulous shop in Wotton called Paper & Cotton. It is run by artist Belinda Downs. This is one of her prints of Wotton hill.
9. Reading to the boys on one of those special evenings where there are no fights between them and they are all snugly, heaven

I hope your week is full of love and understanding of others

Take care, Natalie xx






2 comments:

  1. Wow - that rhubarb leaf....that is amazing and huge.

    Nina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my husband is a great gardener plus we've had it for years and it gets bigger every year! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...