Sunday 22 July 2012

Friends

When I was pregnant with Asa my husband and I went to NCT anti-natal classes, the classes tried but failed at preparing us for what was about to come, however what I will always be grateful for is who I met there. Two wonderful
friends, Kate and Jenny.

Jenny and her family moved to a beautiful village called Mayfield around a year ago, I miss them all terribly but we all make the effort to visit each other. This weekend was our turn to make the journey to this beautiful part of the country


We spent Saturday playing in the garden and visiting the park


I've come to realise the thing about great friends is that it does not matter how much times passes without seeing each other, everything just remains the same.


Jenny and Toby took us to their local and very lovely pub on Saturday evening, we drank wine while the children played in the garden



We spend most of Sunday dressed as pirates, a world record attempt was taking place in Hastings, we were part of the biggest gathering of pirates in the world, 14000! The children could not quite believe how many pirates there were



Thank you my wonderful friends for a great weekend, certainly one for the memory book. Love you all

Take care, Natalie xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...