Thursday 16 August 2012

16th August


We renovated our little stone cottage 3 years ago, since then I have been adding pieces slowly. Putting up a print, painting the kitchen chairs, renovating charity shop finds.To be honest I did not do anything for the first year, after 3 months of living in a building site with 2 young children I wanted to just live and be happy. Barry worked so hard to get our house just the way we wanted it I feel I now have the big responsibility of making it a home


I am going to start sharing more images from around our cottage. I am always so inspired by other people and how they decorate or use spaces. For inspiration take some flowers and put them in a few glass jam jars, make bunting and hang it from your mantelpiece, discover what you love and don't be afraid to go with it, I'm always re-watching Kirstie Allsopp's Home Made Home.   

Take care, Natalie xx

2 comments:

  1. Ohh it's really nice taking time to make a house a home...love these. Really enjoying the blog and now following :)

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Laura(waves) we are now following each other! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...