Tuesday 21 August 2012

19th, 20th & 21st August

My boys are back! They spent a week with my parents in the New Forest, I missed them so much. As soon as I picked them up I thought we needed some time just having fun, I took them to a park where I used to go as a child with my nan, Vassals

Jasper was on his balance bike (a brilliant £6 yard sale bargain, pink, but he loves it) and Asa on his birthday bike

Our dog Quill came too along with my brand new salt waters


My dear friend invited us over on Saturday evening, we parked at home and cycled over, a brilliant evening. The boys had water pistols, well you can imagine how wet they got. A sure fire way to cool young children down

2 bottles of cava, so generous of our friends. They had made lamb koftas with garden mint, spicy chicken skewers and good old sausages

The boys found a mass of flying ants all zooming up into the sky

Sunday, and we had our traditional American pancakes made by Barry. He has perfected his recipe now and the boys always come running when Daddy calls to say they are ready

I took the boys to the park while Barry cleared up. As we went in we Jasper shouted "badger" as we looked up there one was just running slowly back to the set

We took the boys to Nailsworth cycle track on Sunday afternoon, a new find for us and we defiantly will be going back again


Take care, Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...