Saturday 22 September 2012

Apple and Lancashire pie - Recipe corner

Happy Saturday everyone

I don't know about you but some days I just get stuck, what to make for tea? I started a food week planner a year ago after a friend suggested it. It has really changed the way we eat and shop for food, great for keeping to a budget too!

So to help inspire myself as well as you I am going to start posting recipe ideas I have and also recipes I am going to be using

I will save them all in my new recipe corner so you can come back when you need some inspiration

First up is the fantastic Jamie Oliver magazine, my sister bought me a subscription a few years ago and it was so lovely every month to get another little gift from her.

I will be making this tomorrow for all my boys to have for their Monday lunch

 
Take care, Natalie x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...