Sunday 7 October 2012

The New Forest - Weekend stories

This weekend was spent at my sisters new house in the New Forest. I am so pleased she has finally made the move there as she has wanted to live there for such a long time. Her house is so lovely and she and Paul her partner made us feel so welcome with home made lasagna, soft beds and plenty of laughs
 
Highcliff beach was beautiful this weekend, crisp autumnal air but warm sunshine

Me waiting for my boys and their ice creams

The little ones marching to the beach

October, in his pants and loving the sea

 

The outside space next to my sisters house is just perfect, my boys made friends with 7 other children, cycling, scooting and swinging all safe and away from cars

New friends
This weekend we:

Ate fish & chips
Cycled
Visited my mum for coffee
Went to the beach twice
Made new friends
Walked in the woods and splashed
Bought treasures at the car boot
Ate pancakes
Swam in the hot tub
Watched Dora
Drove home happy

As I drove my boys home I asked them what their favourite part of the weekend was? Asa said he loved playing hide and seek in the rocks at the beach, Jasper said holding grandmas hand. For me it was carrying take away coffees walking down to the beach, hearing the noise of my bertie flip flops as I treaded on the soft grass kept short by the beach rabbits. Crashing waves and the warm sun on my cheeks

Take care, Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...