Tuesday 15 January 2013

At home with Natalie's Kitchen

Hello, I wanted to let you know about a new service I am launching, I am hoping it will be very popular and so wanted to give you the opportunity to get in and book a date with me.

For over a year now I have been running cupcake decorating classes from my home and various locations. I have been thinking for a long time about how I can make these more accessible for everyone and also a little cheaper.

My new service is called At Home with Natalie’s Kitchen. Basically as a host you don’t pay anything to host the party, you can choose from two different parties, cupcake decorating or biscuit and cake pop decorating.  Each friend or family member you invite will pay £15 ( I normally charge £35 per person for my cupcake classes), this will pay for them to attend the party, they will receive my tuition, all cakes, ingredients and equipment. They then get to take all their decorated goodies home with them. The party lasts for around 2 to 2 and a half hours and I will bring everything and obviously clean and tidy away everything at the end.  It is a great opportunity to have your friends round to chat and learn at the same time

Details of the two parties:

Cupcake decorating: each person will have 6 freshly baked cupcakes to decorate. I teach how to make your own edible decorations such as butterflies, roses, stars, hearts etc. They will learn how to make their own buttercream and colour it professionally. They will also learn how to pipe the buttercream professionally.

Cake pop decorating: Each person will be able to see how to make and bake their own cake pops, I use a cake pop baking machine which means we can cook and decorate them on the same evening. Each person will be able to make and decorate 6 cake pops

I am so excited about these parties and hope you would like to book one, if you do please let me know.

Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...