Thursday 21 February 2013

Cheese lolly pops - Recipe corner

As some of you know I spend my Tuesday afternoons at at sons school, I teach cooking and try to incorporate the terms theme, this term they are studying mini beasts! I cannot tell you how much joy this brings me every week working with the children, to see them gain more confidence around food makes me really happy

See below for the recipe - squashed fly lolly pops!




150g grated Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp poppy seeds
1 tbsp sesame seeds

You will need a baking tray with parchment paper. Take a round cookie cutter and sprinkle in a tea spoon full of your cheese mix, lift off gently and place your lolly pop stick (available in most cook shops) on top, sprinkle some more cheese on top of the stick to act like a glue. Repeat until your tray is full. Carefully put into your oven for 3 minutes or until golden on the edges. Take out and leave to cool, you can use either a pallet knife or normal table knife to peal the lollipop from the paper. Done!

Great for parties too!

Take care, Natalie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...