Wednesday 22 May 2013

The blossom project


I have a deep love of the blossom tree, it is in part their delicate petals so fleeting and the confetti which covers every surrounding surface

Over the past week Jasper and I have been searching for blossoms to photograph, a little project which we have really enjoyed together, he the spotter and me the photographer. He has made me stop in the most unlikely of places and I have had to climb perilously on occasion to capture the pure beauty of nature in all her glory. I am so pleased with the images, they will forever remind me of my little man and I spending time enjoying trees















Take care, Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Love this little project!!

    We spent a long journey recently counting magnolia trees...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...