Monday 5 August 2013

July - Instagram




July was full of picking and making, elderflower cordial, gooseberry fool, jam and using up the last of the asparagus. We enjoyed heavenly muffins at the local art café, and danced at our local music festival. There were happy days full of tired boys with dirty knees and a week of four children which left me weary

I learnt how to mono print and taught my little men the joys of the English cream tea. We found a new water park and had our annual holiday to The New Forest

Most days were wonderful, some challenging and some I wanted to go back to bed to get a little more rest. Days at home doing chores while the boys played around me, others off to the local park or to the stream.

The great juggle at the start of the summer holidays

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...