Thursday 26 September 2013

Weekend Stories - A collection



 
 



 
 
B and I have been discussing lately the need for the boys to have dedicated Mummy and Daddy time, A asks for it regularly and J is always a bit more settled when his brother is elsewhere. So on Friday afternoon J and I headed into the city, I managed to grab a little "me" time and have my hair cut while J played on my iPhone and watch Padge my hairdresser perform a miracle as I had not had my hair cut for 9 months!! We then headed to the Bristol Museum for the last hour choosing to run to the dinosaur bones and go and visit A's favourite exhibit, the Giant Irish Deer. By 5pm our tummies were rumbling, we crossed the road and headed into Jamie's Italian for dinner.
 
B took A wild camping, had a campfire, hot dogs, coke! and went to bed late. The perfect Daddy time
 
The rest of the weekend we baked, ate pancakes, and walked round the Nibley Scarecrow festival stopping for cream tea. Such a happy weekend and one I really do cherish
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...