Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas card OH Christmas card



 
I was inspired to make my Christmas cards this year, I wanted something sustainable and found these brilliant recycled paper cards and envelopes on eBay, they were £10 for 50.

I used a tree stamp, silver and black pens for the design, simple but festive. I love the idea of putting a photo inside Christmas cards, it makes them so personal and with young children our families are always asking for updated photos of them. I managed to get a shot taken on a recent trip to visit Father Christmas at the GWSR railway in Cheltenham. If you register to snap fish you can order up to 40 prints for.....FREE!!! I paid just over £1 for postage, bargain!

So here they are, I am so pleased with them and hope they make our friends and family smile when they open them


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...