Wednesday 1 January 2014

Hello 2014

 

An evening at Westonbirt Arboretum illuminations

Christmas eve in the woods

At the beach, finding cuttlefish, waiting in long queues for chips and coffee, running along the pier. We ran for the car as the rain came down

Intrigued by the light boxes

On Christmas day, a rainy one. Going for a walk just to splash in puddles and walk the dogs

New toys, simple, low tech and just what they love. The days that they are satisfied with these are numbered.   
 
Happy New Year everyone!
 
Last night we spent the evening eating deep filled trout fishcakes, drank red wine and watched Star Wars. A quiet start to the new year but just how I like it. I wish I was a lover of new years eve but it does fill me with sadness, another year passing, the clock ticking, did I accomplish all I wanted? This year I am spending time unravelling my year ahead with Susannah Conway's 2014 planner.  
 
I have loved writing in this space the last year, I hope to fill it in 2014 with my loves, trials, new recipes, creative ideas and above all my thoughts and reflections
 
Wishing you all a 2014 which is full of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...